DDI Interaction Management Series
Coaching for Peak Performance
Effective coaching is one of the most important drivers of team member performance. Whether leaders are guiding people toward success in new or challenging situations or helping people improve or enhance their work performance, their ability to coach and provide feedback makes the difference between mediocrity and high performance.
By helping learners understand the importance of three coaching techniques and how to effectively handle both proactive and reactive coaching discussions, this course helps leaders have more effective and efficient coaching discussions.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Are your leaders missing opportunities to provide individuals with coaching to ensure success or improve work performance?
- Do leaders spend their time getting individuals back on track instead of setting them up for success?
- Do leaders fail to follow up with people they have coached or set responsibility for measuring results?
• Encourage people to take ownership of, and be accountable for, their work performance.
• Create a work environment where people are comfortable taking on the risks associated with new responsibilities.
• Boost morale, improve productivity, and increase profitability by coaching for peak performance in each person.
• Manage work performance issues in a fair, consistent manner.
Register and submit fees before the 30th of June, and get 10% discount.