Human Capital Annual Conference 2017
“Leading in an increasingly VUCA world – Strategy / OD / HR”
The Concept of “VUCA” – volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity – accurately describes the turbulent conditions under which states, organizations, corporations and institutions operate in the world today. The case of the last seven years in the MENA region comes to mind as an incredibly vivid example!
Continuous change can set our people on edge, because we humans naturally seek stability. People worry about their jobs, status, and influence. This can hurt the morale, engagement, loyalty, productivity, and the willingness to act to the best interest of any given organization. This obviously affects the bottom line of all operations.
As there is no foolproof way to predict or prepare for every issue or problem that may arise, it becomes necessary to plan for any issue that may arise. The VUCA world calls for innovative business strategies and processes that can be used to cope in any given situation, and if treated right, the VUCA world can be an opportunity for effective organizations to learn and develop effective agile and flexible strategies.
In this year’s “Leading in a VUCA World” Conference (to be held in November 2017 – Cairo, Egypt), distinguished market leaders from diverse industries and backgrounds, will convene to discuss the management challenges they have faced throughout the past 6 years in the MENA region.
- Discuss the changing landscape of global macro-economic trends and implications for senior leadership teams with thought leaders and senior-level peers
- Explore new and emerging tools for workforce planning, retention, and motivation that will be requirements for success in a VUCA world
- Examine the challenges and opportunities of globalization and innovation as drivers for growth
- Learn how to foster employee engagement with research-based best practices
- Assess key factors in leading change and building a global talent pipeline for continued success
- Experience first-hand Organizational Psychology techniques that contribute to elevating the general wellbeing and stress management of the human capital (1-hour workshop/ day)
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, VPs, CHROs, Heads of HR, Heads of Talent Management, Heads of Organizational Effectiveness/Capability, Heads of Performance Management, Heads of Executive Development, Talent Strategies Leaders, HR Business Leaders, Heads of Talent Acquisition, Directors, HR Analytics, Heads of HR Communications, Heads of Succession Planning, Heads of Workforce Strategy, Senior Business Managers, and Associates.
The Active Participation:
Please click to find the Registration Form
The Sponsorship Opportunities:
Sharing the floor with over 200 key players and decision makers in the Egyptian market, can be a great opportunity for differentiating and shedding the lights on your brand.
Limited high-profile openings are available for sponsoring the keynote research & Media Coverage, as well as installing promotional booths in the exhibition space. (Sponsorship list to be updated)
To be updated