DDI Interaction Management Series
Executing Strategy and Reviewing Results
In order to achieve their business strategies, organizations count on leaders at the frontline to understand and execute the top priorities for their team.
In this course, leaders will learn the three key elements of executing strategy at the front line- Focus, Measurement, and Accountability. They learn how to focus on the few most critical priorities, to measure progress toward the accomplishment of these priorities, and to hold themselves and their team members accountable against the metrics. Participants will also explore best practices for accountability, such as determining and communicating accountability—including consequences. The Strategy Execution Tool helps leaders capture in one place their top priorities, progress and outcome measures, and those accountable for achieving the priorities. Using the three elements of execution ensures that leaders and their teams get the right things done, in spite of daily distractions.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
• A lot of time spent on developing business strategies that remain only a priority of senior management.
• Frontline leaders spend too much time and energy on work that doesn’t support the top business priorities.
• Team members are unsure of what they are working toward because goals and how to measure progress and success are ambiguous, at best.
• Leaders have trouble imposing consequences on those accountable for getting the work done.
• Maintain focus on important work in the midst of the daily pressure of business.
• Explain the importance of critical work to their team and others.
• Track progress and outcomes against relevant measures to ensure successful execution.
• Communicate accountabilities so that team members understand the importance, impact, and expectations regarding priority work.
Register and submit fees before the 30th of June, and get 10% discount.