HR Diploma for practitioners (Simulation based workshops)
Great News for all HR Practitioners!
Human Capital (HC), the people management experts, bring you the latest trend in Human Resource Management education; Simulation-based HR Diploma for Practitioners.
Practicing within the storyline of a newly opened “Paris Hotel”, participants will learn how to build complete competency-based HRM systems and policies. In addition to that, participants will build up an HRM system (module by module) to a company of their choosing, in order to receive their diploma and the graduation project HRM manual.
What makes our simulation-based learning model more effective?
LEARNING-BY-DOING has proven to result in the most sustainable personal development, especially if the “doing” part is custom-designed to the needs of the regional labor market and adopts practical life experiences.
Through 57 hours of simulation-based participative workshops and real life assignment, Human Capital (HC)’s Human Resource Diploma for Practitioners enables you to develop the knowledge, methods and skills necessary to meet the human resource challenges of today's changing workplace & workforce.
Who should attend?
Human Resources managers and senior professionals, specialists, team leaders, and business partners who seek to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in the key functions of HR, as well as those who are responsible for evaluating HR and its effectiveness in the organization. The program is also suitable for those employees who are targeted for development or promotion within the HR function.
- Identify the core competencies needed for human resources
- Build processes and procedures for a diverse workforce, recruitment, and ROI
- Create an environment that attracts and retains top talent
- Deep understanding of training and development process
- Understanding different compensation and benefits schemes
- Understand the strategic role of HRM and its relation with strategic objectives
Module 1: Talent Management & Competency based HR
· The Evolving role of HR
· Strategic HRM and Competency Based HRM
· Build Up “Paris Hotel” competency model and Organization Structure aligned to strategy
· Assignment 1: Reflection on reality
Module 2: Competency based Recruitment and Selection
· Job Analysis / Job Description & KPIs
· Recruitment & Placement: Manpower Planning
· Recruitment & Placement: Employee Testing & Selection
· Recruitment & Placement: interviewing Candidates / Recruitment workshop
· Assignment 2: Reflection on reality
Module 3: Competency Based Training and Development
· Identification of Training Needs
· Design and Delivery of Training
· Effectiveness of Delivery Methods: The International Benchmarks
· Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
· Assignment 3: Reflection on reality
Module 4: Competency Based Performance Management
· The Performance Management Cycle
· The Main Components of Performance Management
· Setting Up a Competency-Based Performance Management System
· Assignment 4: Reflection on reality
Module 5: Competency based Compensation and Benefits
· Competency based compensation plans.
· Pay for Performance and financial incentives
· Benefits and services
· Assignment 5: Reflection on reality
Module 6: HRM Policies & Procedures
· HR Policies and procedures
· Employee Manual / Handbook
· Graduation Project Presentations
- Knowledge sharing Lecturing & Presentation
- Class Discussion
- Simulation Case Study
- Reflection on reality assignments
- Selected Reading Material
The program is accredited by HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute-USA), and equivalent to 30 credit hours for re-certification. Upon completion of all 6 modules with a minimum attendance rate of 80% and minimum grade of 70% in the module exams and passing the final graduation project you will be eligible for a certificate of achievement issued by Human Capital Organization.
Participants who will attend one module or separate modules will be eligible for a certificate of attendance with the module name issued by Human Capital Organization.
Human Resource Management – by Gary Dessler – 13th edition
Strategic Human Resources Management – by Michael Armstrong – 3rd edition
Human Resource Business Professional outline – by HRCI
Option 1: 54 HOURS – 3 hours / week over 18 weeks
Option 2: 54 HOURS – 9 days (Saturdays 10am to 4pm)
**You can register for SEPARATE MODULES
565 Elbanfseg buildings – New Cairo
Register and submit fees before the 30th of June, and get 10% discount.