Integrated Organization Development Certificate
- OD current and potential practitioners.
- HR current practitioners.
- Middle Managers.
- Those concerned with Org. Systems & Org. Psychology.
- Introducing the real meaning and role of OD and distinguishing it from other company’s functions.
- Linking Organizational Development to Strategic Management.
- Building the Organizational Infrastructure that matches its plan.
- Recognizing applied Behavior/Culture approach to align organization systems.
- Facilitating organization change process and lead teams to define actions.
- Analyzing and Developing OD interventions & system.
Duration and Outline
Total of 26 hrs. Over 4 days as follows:
- Introducing OD Concept & Practitioners.
- Linking OD to Strategic Management Base
- Building the Right Hard & Soft Infrastructure
- Understanding the Change & Resistance Process
- OD Diagnosis Phase (Collection)
- OD Diagnosis Phase (Analysis)
- OD Intervention Phase
- OD Evaluation Phase
- Successful Practices
- Written Exam & Evaluation
- Case Study Discussion
- Lecturing & Presentation.
- Class Discussion
- Practical Situations
- Written Exam
- Selected Reading Material.
- Material in English. Instructing language mix of English and Arabic.
References OD Books & Periodicals 2000-2015, and practices in Egypt by distinguished lectures and professionals.
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience.
Requirements to pass
- Attendance of at least 4 modules out of 6 modules.
- Submitting the case study according to set standards (Pass or Fail).
- Passing Exam with a 70% score or more.
Mohamed Aly A.Fattah
PhD, Certified Corporate Trainer
Mohamed Aly has 18 years of corporate / academic experience in the fields of Strategic Planning & Time Management, and Organizational Development & Leadership. He is an active member in the American Organizational Development Network, the British Trainers-Base Association, & Egyptian Management Consultants Association.
Mohamed was one of the early birds of Internet in Egypt as he was managing the marketing & development of the widely known Microsoft Network (MSN) in the Region. He has also headed the Portals Development Committee of LinkdotNet. In addition, he was the General Manager of LEAD Projects, the Management Consultant of the British Spot Local, SETTEC, and the Org. Dev. Consultant of SOLVAY, BRISK, ProSoft Info. Systems, & others. He has given more than 450 successful lectures & corporate trainings in the fields of Strategic Planning, Org Development, Time Management, Leadership, & Training Trainers, in Egypt, the Arab Gulf, & UK (9000+ trainees).
Mohamed is currently a distinguished Lecturer of Strategic Management & Organizational Behavior for MBA & Graduate Diploma Students at the School of Business at American University in Cairo and Edinburgh School of Business at Herriot Watt University. Mohamed has also lately joined the faculty of Brilliance School of Business. In the Corporate field, Mohamed is the Senior Consultant at Ultimate Business Solutions, and the Organizational Development Consultant of Al Madina for Advanced Technologies. In the Public work, Mohamed is currently the Vice-Chairman & Board Member of Nahdet El Mahrousa Association.
Mohamed has graduated as an Engineer minoring in Business Administration from the American University in Cairo, while got his PhD in Strategic Studies in Organizational Development & Change Management (Thesis: Effect of Organizational Culture on the Implementation of Strategies).
Register and submit fees before the 30th of June, and get 10% discount.